Wednesday, November 14, 2007

6 mth anniversary


like the ring a certain someone got me for our 6 mth anniversary? okay, thats not a picture of it, but its very veyr similar. We went to Faniuel Hall on Monday and he took me to a Celtic Store and I picked out the ring. I love it. I bought him a spinner ring at one of the other places there as well so we both bought eachother rings to celebrate our 6mth. Pretty cool I think. We're discussing christmas right now. What to do, what to get people, etc etc. I am fighting him on the size of the tree we're going to get....and on decorations of course. We'll figure it all out by christmas day I think. We're debating whether or not to rearrange the house. I would love to but he dosent think the plans we have will work size wise. I think they will but we'll see. um....The car is working again. Just cost me $400 bucks. but its working again. We took Sarah to the aquarium on Sunday. Since she's two we were expecting her to not really like it but she LOOOVED it. She wanted to look at every single exibit...even the tiny diagramas. She loved the Penguins and turtles. When we dropped her off home, Kathy asked her what she saw and Sarah said nothing. lol. We hung out at Kathy and Ralph's for a little bit. i fed Cody and played with Sarah and her little friend Aidan, Relaxed with his family, we had dinner over there and eventually came home. It was nice just hanging out with his family. Kathy says I fit in nicly, Two irish women joining the italian clan, guess we kind of need to stick together. She warned me about Thanksgiving at mary's lol. I think thats it for now. David is out grabbing us some dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the anniversary! The ring is quite cool! XOXO!!

Mr. Njt