Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
new years party we're going to.
Marley loves the tree.
Me and Joanne
Thursday, December 11, 2008
I'm throwing a christmas party saturdaya nd was just going to do finger foods and stuff, but the ladies are bringing a bunch of different kinds of salads. Everyone is saying I need something hot to eat there since noreaster is coming as well.....God.
Well, I'm a beginner cook, we're poor. I dont know what to make. We do have a crockpot though. I made my first batch of chili last night and it was great. I could make that I guess. Any other suggestions?
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Friday, November 07, 2008
We burned one of Adam's babies in the fire pit. Also Patty who went as a Nazi Feminist burned one of her bras. Bras smell really bad burning....
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Friday, September 26, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
See the rain coming in? hehehe. We lucked out when it came to rain. really only rained one day so we went to the movies. Saw Tropic thunder. Our fav day was the day before we left. We just went driving around not on the touristy roads, but we came upon mt Willey and Mt webster which was our fav spot. Just a lake and gift shop with great icecream. it was fun. We were really glad to come back home though. We have discover that even though we are nature people, we are not camping people anymore. We'll still come to the whit mountains but we will be at a lodge next year hopefully.
Friday, September 05, 2008
- Analeigh-Nice hair, fucking amazing legs. Eh...
- Brittany- yes, gorgeous skin colour.
- Clark- Okay, its not her nose that turns me off of this girl. its her, she looks like those girls in high school who ran their fingers through their hair and swept it to one side. The girls I hated. She actually made me cry this week. her frigging ignorance was disgusting. When she called isis a he-she, i started bawling.
- Elina- Stunning. Gorgeous. Has potential to be wodnerful, but I think her smarts will turn into arrogance, just like Victoria's had. It will be Elinas downfall.
- Hannah- Adorable. As cute as a button but okay,w e get it, youre from Alaska. Stop reminding us.
- Isis- You know what? I like her. I remember her photoshoot last year and I remember thinking that she was amazing and well, she seems to be. I really really love the fact that shes there to model, not make a point.
- Joslyn-Yeah, who? Bye,
- Lauren brie- Amazing Eyes, but kind of weird looking. i think a make over will do her good. maybe some red or honey hair.
- Marjorie- Okay, we all called it. The weird awkward girl Karmellah likes. What can I say, they always take amazing photos. marjorie reminds me of some french actress whom i cannot remember. Short blonde hair to boot. I hope they keep her hair, maybe a little shorter. i think it suits her.
- Mckey- You know what, Shes kind of cool. I kind of like her like I liked Michelle, but i dont think shes going to be a sweet as Michelle though. Cant wait for her make over.
- niKeysha-I really didnt like her, but i did like how sad she was when called her name, more concerend over the other girl.
- Samantha-Eh, token pretty. Does have that 80's killer body though. Make over will be cool on her.
- Sheena- "Watch out america. youre going to catch yellow fever". OMG. Despite her accent and stuff, shes pretty and took a nice photo. She'll be hard on set i think.. Make over I hope they dont toy with her hair. Asian hair rocks.
Its hard to pick final three this year though. Elina, Analeigh, and possibly samantha. i dont know.
The whole transgender issue: Leave her alone. Shes not as busted than most of you girls. the complete ignorance of these people makes me want to vomit. i can completely understand them sitting down and asking her questions. Natural curiosity is fine, but when you start saying he-she, those people, that upsets me beyond believe. i cannot believe I cried this week. it still amazes me in 2008 almost 2009, Woman VP canidate, black president canidate time, There are still people out there who cannot accept people for who they are. Just because they were born in the wrong body, or love the same sex or are a different colour or gender, dosent make them any less of a human than you are. Get over yourselves.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
on lighter news,, there is none.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Friday, June 13, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Sunday, April 06, 2008
So, I had a belt replaced in my car by a family ffriend. He said I needed 4 new brakes and My altinator would be going soon. He said he could changfe all 5 for $300! That is wicked cheap and I need to do it, but my teeth...ugh, money. Maybe I need to start playing the lottery.
So, I will be poor for awhile. don't expect much from me lol
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
So Ive been busy....Bullets
- I was driving home the other night when the altinator went in my car. fun fun fun. I have someone looking at it right now, but it sucks since i work 45 minutes from home. I am currently lookig for jobs closer to home because well....gas is expensive.
- I registered to vote yesterday and bought myself some daffodils
- David and I offically live together. Address changed, name on the mail box and everything.
- I have vacation from the 10th through the 16th off and my goal is to FINISH the spare room, get rid of all the mouse poop, break down and thrown away that giant wooden closet, mop, sweep the floor, orginize all the thigs we're keeping and mve my scrapbooking stuff over during that week. We have some subwoofers if anyone wants them or knows anyone who would. im putting those up on craigslist if not.
- cats suck. Marley peed all over the mattress this week. we had to rush over to petco and buy some pee spray lol. He's staring at me now....
- Our one year anniversary is fast approching. if anyone has any ideas on what to get him let me know. i have a couple but im always open for more.
- i think i have nothing else to say except Walk hard comes out next week on dvd.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Friday, January 18, 2008
- Gas at 3.15 a gallon is ridiculous!
- I'm cooking full meals now, from pork chops to chicken ro perogies. Slowly but surely Im learning to cook.
- Go see 'Walk Hard' Its hillarious!!! Its comedy is kind of like Airplane. It's one I will be buying on the day it comes out. I love Judd Apatow. his writing ad work is amazing. I think the reason why he's so popular is he is so real. His characters are real. We're all the geeks who have trouble getting the girl or getting noticed. Who cant related to the high shcool crap in Freaks and Geeks? I like that the nerds usualy get the girl whether they should or not (ie Sam and Cindy)
- David said I could redo the kitchen so Im doing my rooster kitchen :-D. Got a few things already. It's gonna look cute.
- Cloverfeild opens tonight. im going to see it tomorrow though. Im still not even sure what it's about. JJ Abrams did it so....who knows.
See, I'm helping David clean.
David holding Jellibean on christmas Morning
Blurry but us on christmas morning