Saturday, February 02, 2008

26 years old

well, I'm 26. Feels weird. One step closer to 30. lol.I got my hair done, layered and highlighted. I needed a change. It feels a lot lighter. David took me to The cheeecake factory. I took most of it home. its a little expensive, but the serving sizes are HUGE! Of course, I got cheesecake...White chocolate raspberry truffle. David gave me a GORGEOUS blue topaz necklace. Glad he knew that was my fav stone. I have no pictures of it yet, but i'll get one soon. Then we came home and fell asleep. Today Dad and andrea are coming over gonna do the birthday thing with them and then we're going to mom's to do the birthday thing there. heres a couple of pictures....


People wanted proof of me actually cooking a meal for david and I. Pork chops. I make it all the time. and others so :-P



You can kind of see my highlights in this picture...


my layers and getting ready to go to the cheesecake factory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're still lovely, despite being so old!!!