i got new glasses finally! I love them. they are so cute. for the first time in my life i loooove my glasses. they are black and blue and featherweights so my lenses are ultra thin which ive never had. its so strange wearing glasses since i havent worn them in 8 years. I can actually see. When the doctor was examining my eyes he did find a hole in one of my optic nerves which he says probablly happened in fetal development. its so strange since ive been going to eye specialists since i was a baby, some of the best in the country, but i guess technology is different now. I have to go back in 6 mths to make sure it hasnt grown or something has begun to grow in it. He wasnt very concerned during this visit just concerned noone ever caught it before, but there's no need to worry or anything. No other updates I dont think....my hair is growing SLOWLY...i dont think i can reach the 10 inches by my birthday for locks of love. usualy it grows fast but when i need it to it dosent. i guess it's a wait and see thing.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Well I woke up to a wonderful thing!! Bloodhound Gang released a brand new video for their song screwing you on the beach at night. God, the song is HILLARIOUS!!!!! Toilet parts....unicorn that shits your name in the stars....omg.....if this is a precursor to the new album then it'll rock!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Bullets because im tired
- Thursday i went to the warped tour. it was hot and crowded but kind of cool. New Found Glory played like a 15 minute set. They played some classics and they covered kiss me which will be on their new album. I kind of listened to Amber Pacific too. Theyre okay. too many goth teenie boppers in bikinis though
- Friday through monday we went camping in the white mountains. it was fun. We saw the falls like Sabaday and lower and went swimming in Swift river. Of course, we both became sick on saturday. Oh well.
- Today I was sent home from work because of my fever and I was woozy. i used my insurance for the first time to see the doctor. I have the flu and he gave me some nose stuff anf a prescription for my queaziness. Got to use my prescription plan for the first time which made is only 1.62. Waleska dosent want me coming in tomorrow so Im gonna relax.
- I need sleep. Im sick and tired. you guys ar eupdated so shut up :)
Monday, August 06, 2007
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Well, as I wait for my boyfriend....you get bullets.
- Who loves Steven Zahn? I think he is the cutest, funniest actor around. I flipped by him this morning in Daddydaycare an I just remember how much I love him. Am I alone? No matter how awful the movie is, he rocks.
- The Bloodhound Gang released a possible title for one of their new songs and it's called "Having sex with you on a park bench." How hillarious is that?
- David ad Mines 3 mths anniversary is while we're camping. yay!
- We're going to the Warped tour where NewFound Glory is playing so this year them and BFS. Im DYING to see MXPX, Billy Talent, and BloodhoundGang.
- Pumpkin is a crazy and insane cat even more so than Daisy was at her age.
- I miss my laptop
- I really love the name Penelope. Why? I dont know. I think it's really cute.
- I'm almost out o fmy Robin Cook books. Nooooo...Gota buy more! I just love him.
- I miss putting pictures on my blog.
- Im drinking ginger ale, but my fav new soda is black cherry gourmet soda from walgreens. Let me tell you, that is the most amazing black cherry soda ive everhad. drink it. you'll orgasm.
- we're shopping at walmart today...for camping stuff and food....should be a pretty penny
Friday, August 03, 2007
Well, I think my laptop has finally died. I cant even turn it on anymore. It sucks because that meas I cant use my ipod or my digital camera or even talk to my own boyfriend online anymore. I can use the family computer for checking email only really. So, I cant do anymore blogs unless theyre at David's house or I can actually get some computer time here. Im so upset. That laptop was my life and connection to everything. i cant afford another $500. If anyone want to buy me one for an early christmas present feel free lol. I guess I will have to start saving up, but it'll still take me until my birthday unless I hit the lottery. so, my blogs will be longer between them, my emails will be longer between them etc etc. I dont know what to do with my ipod. I love that thing. i cant live without music. David and I are going camping next week and going to the warped tour so we'll be busy anyway.