Monday, January 26, 2009

birthday


my birthday is less than a week away! I'll be 27. Ack! Where has the time gone? it seems the older you get, the faster the years go. I have a busy weekend planned. Saturday see Dad/Andrea and eat thai food. mmmm, then go to my friends house in cambridge, go out to eat and hit a few bars with the girls. Sunday is David's day. i dont want to do too much other than go to harvard square and go to borders. I dont know if he has anything planned though. Sucks for him its super bowl sunday hehehehe. Then Monday have dinner at my moms. As for a present, im only asking for money this year cuz im saving up for this laptop. ive discovered as a dressbarn employee i get a discount at Dell. So for $640 i get a nice laptop thats green, upgraded memory and 2 yr antivirus plan. i basically save 250 with my discount. Still something ineed to save up for though but hopefully i'll get a nice chunk of it taken care of for my birthday. I have th

e day off so I'm being a domestic goddess, cleaned out my car, got air in my tires and started a bean stew in my crocpot all before 10am :) i may have time to do a load of laundry too!!

No comments: