Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Not too much





Not too much happening lately. Im starting to get anxious about the CKY show. More like freaking out, what if I cant get there? WHat if mom bitches and I cant get the car? i'll need to leave aroubnd 3:30 or 4 to get to Northampton by 6. Then Im freaking out about my ticket. its will call so i need to go there to get it and what if my email and my id isnt enough to get it. All the shows are sold out so i couldnt get in if they lost my stuff. I know I know. Everything will probably be fine but its not me if i dont worry about every last thing. I do it with everything. Hey, if the Spice Girls show will go on and not get cancelled once geri left, This will be fine...I hope. WHEN i do get in, im going to push as far close up as I can get. Ive been watching footage of them playing. Now I dont know how Matt does with a live crowd but Vern used to spit beer on the crowd so I suspect no matter were I stand I'll get sweaty beer snot on me....fun. Well, these pictures....let me explain. I will be taking tons of pics at the show so i wanted to practise with my motion mode on my camera since the boys will be bouncing on stage and I will be being knocked around in the crowd, so I tested it out with me jumping around and heqadbanging. They came out pretty good.

2 comments:

ZantiMissKnit said...

Woo hoo! Great pics!

So. . . are you gonna wear something low cut to the show?

Carl Ray Louk said...

Your pictures came out great. What kind of Camera are you using?