Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Goodbye to you

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketNo, not goodbye to you guys, but Goodbye to Jael. I am very very upset. Jael was my favorite model, she had personality and took amazing photos. So what if you couldnt understand what she said, if you remember Adrianne...Miss super Model coudltn speak either. What the fuck. so inhonor of her, i took some really gay photos of myself before LOST started. I put on clown makeup and took tons of pictures. 150 to be exact and i could only stomach 5 of them lol. LOST just started. it looks fun so far. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSo back to ANTM, Natasha better kick everyones asses now. Shes the only one I kind of like now. I hate Dionne and renee. I dont mind Brittany or Jazlene. I didnt predict Brittany and Jazlene will be in the final two. I predict Dionne is next to go.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good lookin' pix! Way better than Jael, IMHO!