Monday, February 12, 2007

Andrea's birthday





i went to dads house to celebrate andreas birthday yesterday. She got some great stuff. I got her some earrings and some lotion. we went to harvard square and had mexican food. Mmmmm, it was so good. i could go for some again right now. hen we went to a few record stores and I found 2 new found glory cds, 3 bowling for soup cds, and an A dvd. Then we went home and had some cake and pumpkin icecream. I still cannot believe I found an A dvd. I watched it last night and its really cool. The Perry boys accents are just as thick when they talk as it is when they sing lol. Apparently Jason and Adam are twins...I didnt suspect that lol. And I guess the reason Adam drums for Bloodhound Gang now is A used to tour with BHG. Pretty cool.

No comments: