Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Old Navy and Bruise




first of. that bruise is a killer. its a lot more yellow today but its the biggest one ive ever had. Im proud of it. i got it on my birthday. drank too much lol. Well, i spent my gift card to old navy that andrea and blorange crap face got me. i bought some socks, a nice linnen blue shirt that we were looking at the other day, two comfy tank tops to wear underneath it since is see through, some blue flip flops since they match, a turquoise necklace since i matches and a new sling purse. i am excited for it to warm up so i can wear them.

1 comment:

ZantiMissKnit said...

Awesome! I'm glad blorange crap face (lol) and I could be off assistance!

Check out this site: http://cupcakeblog.com/

I think a baking day is in order, but then we gotta find someone to take the stuff, fast!!!!