Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hungry?



Here's some candy if youre hungry. Tomorrow and Monday I have off so One or both of those days Andrea and I will be going to Newburyport. Gosh, i just discovered this place last week. It is such a GORGEOUS little town. it reminds me 100% of NC's Outerbanks. The houses are gorgous and the beaches and scenery are fantastic. Iwas just in awe of the place. The downtown area is so adorable. Great picture oppertunities. I'm watching The Stand right now. Man i love that movie. I need to go to work soon. Hours got cut again like I said, so I got to go in even though I just want to take pictures.

1 comment:

ZantiMissKnit said...

I love Newburyport! It is a gorgeous little town. Ipswich is pretty nice too, and that's where Plum Island is.

Guess where I'm posting this from? Yup, we're all moved in and at the new #.