Friday, March 23, 2007

New Camera and New Bed

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketyesterday was such a good day! Gary boght me a new mttress and boxspring. the mattress is so nice and comfy. It's hard and i dont like hard so i thought i'd hate it, but god, it feels so much better on my back, i love it. I think my back troubles will lessen by far with it. My old matress barely had anything to it anymore. Did you know after ten years your mattress doubles in weight due to dustmites and dead skin? How gross is that? well, after that I bought my Canon rebel!!! It was $50 off this week so I had to do it. It is utterly gorgeous and so fun. I think this will be wonderful my my upcoming photography career. Just take a look at these pictures i shot around the house. the quality is just so much better. Daisy knows what my camera looks like now I've taken so many pictures of her. My hours werecut drastically for next week, so i'm going to try to get my portfolio online, take more pictures, and research jobs in the feild.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

ZantiMissKnit said...

Those photos are amazing!!! Once I figure out how much extra $ I have to spend after rent, I may have to look into a rebel.

We need a couch first though.