Sunday, January 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY






Well today I went over Nana's to celebrate Papa and Kara's birthday (although Noone had told me we were celebrating Kara's too so I didnt get her anything....nice lol) We had cake and some of Nana's Pumpkin Pie. It was a great time. I havent seen Kara and Art for such a long time so It was nice to see them. Sonya and Anthony were here as well. I hadnt seen Sonya since April so it was nice to see her. I dont think I have laughed so much in a long time. It's weird how family can be soooo much alike even when they arent blood relations. I am still full from all the junk I ate, but i think they had nice birthdays. Okay, see that picture of Jellibean? I was waiting for mom to come home so i could have the care and I decided to Antique one of the cats, but I wanted to do it creativly so I antiqued Jellibean by putting her initial on her back. lol. Freeeeeeking hillarious.

2 comments:

ZantiMissKnit said...

Oops; I'm sorry. I thought your dad had told you it was Kara's birthday.

Can you please send me your current DVD want list? Or does that give away your birthday too much?

ZMrK said...

Antiqued cats! I laughed out loud! HA!!!