Thursday, August 10, 2006

Up late


Well, I'm waiting for my meds to kick in so I deciede to scrapbook a little bit. Im currently scrapping our trip to friendly farms in July. i had a blast doing that. I'd love to go back sometime soon. I think i have about 78 photos to scrap

Well, i survived work. My back and groin muscles were a little sore but noting too bad. maritza was such a frigging sweetheart. She massaged my back for like 2 hours, picked up everything i dropped, and would help me ring, and face the aisles knowing I couldnt. I owe her big time. Friday me her and jackie are going out to the movies again to see "Step up" or whatever its called. It looks kind of silly but ima sucker for dancing movies...why? I dont know because i hate to dance. I was obsessed with So you think can dance this season. My top 4 are the top 4, but i kind of hope Travis or Danyelle wins. I think My meds are kicking in....

1 comment:

Carl Ray Louk said...

I hope you feel better soon Sweetie. :-* If I was there I be happy to massage your back. :-*